What programs do you use for your work?
I use Adobe Photoshop, Procreate and iMovie for both my illustrations and animations.
Where are your prints produced?
Prints are produced in London, UK and in Dusseldorf, Germany.
What sizes do you offer?
We offer ISO 216 sizes A4 (8.3x11.7”), A3 (11.7x16.5”), A2 (16.5x23.4”), A1 (23.4x33.1”).
What paper do you use?
We use sturdy Hahnemühle Giclée paper which is most commonly used in museums and is known as ‘fine art paper’. Hahnemühle is the world’s oldest mill from Germany who have been producing fine art papers for over 400 years.
How do I look after my prints?
- Please keep your prints away from sunlight. This will prevent the colour of the prints from fading.
- Handle very carefully. Do not fold your prints or touch the printed parts directly.
- Keep your prints away from any moisture (i.e.: water, products)
- If you are concerned about potentially damaging your print, it is recommended that your purchase pre-framed artwork to prevent accidental damage.
How long do items take to be shipped after my order has been confirmed?
All orders are processed within 2-5 days. Delivery/shipping times vary according to your location:
- United Kingdom - 1-2 days
- Germany, Netherlands - 1-3 days
- Italy, France, Spain - 2-5 days
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand - 5-10 days
- Rest of the world - 5-21 days
We cannot accept responsibility for shipping delays caused by (but not limited to) customs, holidays, pandemics, strikes and natural disasters as these factors are beyond our control.
Can I track my order?
Once you receive an email that lets you know that your order has been dispatched, you will be given a tracking number.
Do I have to pay for customs?
We offer customs-free delivery to the UK, EU and US and customs duties are prepaid for Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Australia & South Africa, however, for other regions, you may have to pay a customs clearance fee as required by your port of delivery.
If my item is damaged/lost, would I be able to get a replacement?
All orders are covered by insurance, so if there is the unfortunate case that your order arrives damaged or if it gets lost, a replacement will be shipped out to you.
Please ensure that you put the correct address in the checkout.
Do you do personal commissions?
I am unavailable for personal commissions.